> Home / College / Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology (BCIIT)

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology (BCIIT): Admission 2021



Updated On - Wednesday, 01 December 2021

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology (BCIIT) offers BCA and MCA program for the academic year 2021-2022

BCA (3 year)

Seats: 60

Eligibility: Candidate should pass in 10+2 exam or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with a pass in English (core or elective or functional),  Mathematics or (Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vocational stream with 50 theory and 50 practical ratio).

Or

Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by AICTE and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

Selection Process:  Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the written test / Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIPU, Delhi.

Seats Reserved: 85% percent of the total seats are allocated for Delhi students and the remaining 15% percent seats for the Outside Delhi students.

Fees: Rs. 79,000/- Per Year


 

MCA (3 year)

Eligibility: Candidate should hold a

(a) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised university in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto. 
Or

(b) BCA/ BIT/ BIS of a recognised university of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate. 


Or

(c) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Selection Process: Valid Score in CET.

Seats Reserved:  15% seats are reservation for scheduled casts, 7.5% for scheduled tribes, 5% for defence, 3% for physically handicapped and one seat for Kashmere migrants.

Fees: Rs. 1,38,000/- Per Year


 

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology (BCIIT) Admission Process 2021

Application fee Rs. 1,100/-

Students are required to apply online.
No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
Students are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the exam.

In case a student does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.

Payment of Application Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted.

Click here to apply online

For Student Registration Download application form 

Important Dates 2021

Orientation Program Online (BCA)

06 December 2021

 


Course Name
Type
Duration
Course Name
Full Time
3 Years
Full Time
3 Years
Get Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology (BCIIT)
Admission Form 2022
APPLY NOW
forward_to_inbox