> Home / College / JSA College of Agriculture and Technology (JSACAT)

JSA College of Agriculture and Technology (JSACAT): Admission 2022

Updated On - Wednesday, 26 January 2022

JSA College of Agriculture and Technology (JSACAT) offers B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture program for the academic year 2022-2023

B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture (4 year)

Eligibility: Candidate should pass 10+2 in following subjects -

Group I: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

Group II: Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the following subjects as fourth (elective) subject viz., Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology or Home science or Computer science.

Group II (A): Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.

Minimum percentage of marks required

OC: 55%


MBC/DNC: 45%

SC/ST: A pass in qualifying examination with qualifying subjects

Candidate maximum age shall be 21 years on the first day of July of the admission year for all the courses.
However, for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes there is no age limit.

For Physically challenged age limit is relaxable up to 26 years.

Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit of qualifying exam.

Seats Distribution: 65% of the seats will be admitted through TNAU single window system and the remaining 35% by the management adopting the eligibility criteria.

Fees: Rs. 40,000/- Per Year


JSA College of Agriculture and Technology (JSACAT) Admission Process 2022

Candidates seeking admission under Government quota and management quota should apply online to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore www.tnauonline.in.

Application form for admission to the management quota can be obtained, in person, from the 

JSA College of Agriculture and Technology,
Avatti, Thozhuthur,
Cuddalore District

by paying an application fee of Rs. 1,000/- or through post by sending a request letter enclosing a demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- in favour of “JSA College of Agriculture and Technology” payable at Indian Bank Veppur towards the cost of application form.

The application form may also be downloaded from institute website. 

 Download Application Form

Fill downloaded form

Enclosed required documents  and DD along with filled up form and submit to the above mentioned address.

The filled in application should be submitted in person to the Secretary, JSA College of Agriculture and Technology, Avatti, Tholudur, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu along with the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- as cash or as Demand Draft drawn in favour of "JSA College of Agriculture and Technology" payable at Indian Bank "Veppur".

List of documents should be submitted

A. Mark sheet of 10th Standard 

B. Mark sheet of 12th Standard 

C. Nativity Certificate 

D. Community Certificate (If applicable) 

E. Other Relevant Certificate (If applicable) 

F. Passport Size Photographs

Candidate may visit official website of the college to Apply Online.

Course Name
Course Name
Full Time
4 Years
Get JSA College of Agriculture and Technology (JSACAT)
Admission Form 2023